2018-2019 YOGA TEACHER TRAINING DETAILS
Sessions held Friday 6-9pm, Sat. 9-6pm, Sun. 9-6pm
May 11-13, 2018
June 29-July 1, 2018
August 24-26, 2018
September 14-16, 2018
October 12-14, 2018
November 2-4, 2018
December 7-9, 2018
January 25-27, 2019
February 21-23, 2019
March 7-9, 2019
Paid in Full : $2800
Early Bird : $3000 ($600 Deposit, $240 per monthDeposit and Application Received by April 1st.)
After April 1st: $3200 ($600 Deposit, $260 per month)
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at All Life is Yoga will provide students with a strong foundation for teaching and practicing yoga. Students will learn a comprehensive set of tools, practices and knowledge including :
- Alignment-Based Asana (postures)
- The Form and Function of Postures
- Physiological, Psychological and Energetic Benefits of Postures
- Intelligent Sequencing
- Props - Using props to create more efficacy in practice
- Modifications for injuries, health conditions, pregnancy
- Pranayama (intricate breathing techniques)
- Anatomy : an in depth understanding of the anatomy and physiology that is relevant to yoga practice, contraindications for postures, how to practice safely and prevent injury in students.
- Philosophy : students will read both ancient philosophical pillars such as The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, The Sunlit Path, by The Mother, and modern applications of yoga, such as Fire of Love, by Aadil Palkhivala. Each training weekend includes community discussions and application of yogic philosophy.
- Nutrition and Lifestyle -Students will learn the essential and proven lifestyle disciplines from the Indian tradition of Ayurveda to Chinese herbs of Sunrider foods and Modern Nutritional philosophy
- Introduction to Spinal Traction and how to use the Yoga Wall
- The Application of Yoga : tools and practices to bring yoga into your day-to-day life!
- Yoga Business
Paid in Full : $2800
Early Bird : $3000 ($600 Deposit, $240 per monthDeposit and Application Received by April 1st. )
After April 1st: $3200 ($600 Deposit, $240 per month)
- Two Self Reflection Reports
- Additional 20 hours minimum of class attendance, practice time and meeting with study partner for teaching practicum.
Fire of Love: For Students of Life, For Teachers of Yoga by Aadil Palkhivala
Sunlit Path by The Mother
Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Swami Satchidananda
** It is recommended to begin reading the texts prior to the start of the training.
** You are unable to miss any class time. If, however, there is an emergency, you may miss up to 12 hours so long as you make up the class time with the instructor, which is an additional $150 for every three hours of private lessons. To receive certification, all hours must be met.